"Challenge yourself with the best and learn from them" is the mission of our Benchmarking Center TECTEM
Do you want to know how efficient your organisation is in comparison to the industry or the market? Are you looking for considerable improvements in your processes and methods? Are you looking for a successful approach in certain processes or areas?
With our benchmarking concepts you have the possibility to answer all these questions and transfer required know-how efficiently into your organisation. We help you to compare yourself with successful practice organisations. We show you which successful approaches and procedures exist and we help you to recognise stumbling blocks early on and advise you on how to avoid them. We offer:
- Individual Benchmarking
- Consortium Benchmarking
- Benchmarking Training
Our proven concepts and procedures are aligned to your individual requirements. The focus is specifically tailored to your organisation.
TECTEM Benchmarking Centre
The TECTEM Benchmarking Centre has been conducting benchmarking projects for companies for over ten years. It is one of the most established research centres in that field and represents the Global Benchmarking Network (GBN) (Link: http://www.globalbenchmarking.org/) in Switzerland.
- Sustainability-Management: Successfully addressing sustainability challenges throughout the product life-cycle (2010)
- Excellence in Global Operations - Configuration and Coordination of Global Production Networks (2010)
- Optimization of Innovation and Efficiency in manufacturing networks (2010)
- Operational Excellence in the Pharmaceutical Industry (2010, 2008, 2006, 2004)
- Customer Proximity (2009)
- Innovation Controlling (2007)
- Successful Production in High Wage Countries (2006)
- Exploitation of Intellectual Property (2005)
- Internationalising the Value Chain Successfully with the focus project: China Intensive (2005)
- Risk Management (2005)
- Profitable Customer Relationships Through Integrated Service Management (2004)
- Strategic Technology Management (2004)
- Commercialisation of Industrial Services (2001)
- Performance Measurement and Controlling in R&D (2001)
- Service Innovation (1999)