HSG Gründer Lab
We support all steps of the start-up process. Overriding goal is the active promotion of technology- and knowledge-intensive new venture formation by HSG members.
We combine first hand expertise with excellence in scientific entrepreneurship research. Furthermore, a large network of regional, national, and European partners can be used for supporting students' business ideas. Major support is given in the following areas:
- Specific advices for new venture creation
- Business model development
- Business plan preparation
- Interdisciplinary team building
- Information about and assistance for applications for public support programs
- Contact to private investors
- Networking with regional, national, and international partners
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs, economic experts, and scholars who are dedicated to the entrepreneurial spirit. If you are interested in the HSG Gründer Lab services, please get in touch with Dorina Thiess or Andreas Slotosch.
As a student, there are various possibilities to engage in entrepreneurial activities at HSG. Potential founders have the possibility to apply for the HSG Alumni Start-up Mentoring Program.